Membership Terms and Conditions
Effective date: January 1, 2015.
Updated April 2021.
- A valid U.S. credit card is required to sign up for any Membership and will be securely stored by The MacSpa’s merchant to be used for renewals, and additional customer purchases. Members can update billing credit card in account preferences.
- The Membership level must be selected at the time of registration and can only be changed once per year on the Member Renewal Date, or cancelled, by notifying The MacSpa prior to the Member Renewal Date.
- All Memberships have a 12-month minimum commitment. Early cancellations will be subject to pay the difference of the full value of services rendered, and dues already paid. Cancellations within the first 30 days may request a refund of the membership fee minus the first month's fee or actual value of services rendered.
- Member Credits and Class Pass can be used by any person who resides at the Member’s home address and shares their login.
- The MacSpa MD maintenance software (included with Mac Plans) can be installed on one Mac that is owned by the Member. Additional Macs to be added to The Member’s account must be owned by individuals residing at the same physical address as the Member and are subject to the “add-on” monthly or annual price.
- Member Credits, whether purchased prior to or included with Membership do not expire as long as Member Dues have been paid.
- All accumulated credits will be forfeited immediately following cancellation or nonpayment of The Membership Dues.
- Member Credits may be used towards any Training, Projects, Phone/Remote Support or Mac Services at The MacSpa or on-site at the Member’s designated location.*
- Member Credits will be billed in 15-minute increments. On-Site Visits require a minimum 1-hour charge, and trip charge.*
- On-Site Visit charges will be calculated using Google Maps according to the distance to the Member’s designated location from the nearest service provider location.*
- Appointments scheduled outside of regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM) will be assessed .5 Member Credits for every 1 Hour of real time in addition to the regular Credit Rate.
- All Appointments should be arranged in advance by booking online or calling The MacSpa at 303-292-0049. Any Appointments cancelled with less than a 24 hour window, or no-shows, will be subject to a 1 Credit Cancellation Fee.
- Emergency requests not previously scheduled may be subject to 1 additional credit plus the regular rate and are subject to availability.
- The MacSpa reserves the right to adjust terms of this agreement at any time for any reason, and Members will be notified.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Please speak with us if you have any questions or concerns.
*During the pandemic, on-site visits and in-person sessions may be limited. See our booking page for availability. Remote sessions and Drop-off services may be scheduled at all times.