Membership Terms and Conditions
Effective date: January 1, 2015.
Last updated: April 1, 2022.
- A valid U.S. credit card is required to sign up for any Membership and will be securely stored by My Mac Mentor’s merchant, Stripe, to be used for automatic renewals, and additional customer purchases. Members can update billing credit card in account preferences at https://www.mymacmentor.com/settings/card.
- All Memberships have a 12-month minimum commitment to allow for access to content and discounted services. Subscriptions auto-renew each year. Early cancellations will be subject to pay the difference of the full value of services rendered and granted, and payments already made. Cancellations within the first 30 days may request a refund of the membership fee minus the first month's fee and actual value of services rendered.
- The Membership level must be selected at the time of registration and can be changed by purchaser, by notifying My Mac Mentor at [email protected] or 303-292-0049.
- The primary Member may allow another family member residing in the same household to share their Member login and support time.
- Mac maintenance software (included with Mac Classic plan) can be installed on one Mac that is owned by the Member. Additional Macs to be added to The Member’s account must be owned by individuals residing at the same physical address as the Member and are subject to the “add-on” monthly or annual price.
- Support hours included with the Mac Classic plan beginning April 1, 2022 reset and do not roll over each month. Support hours included with legacy plans purchased prior to March 1, 2022 stay on retainer until the end of the current Member subscription date or December 31st, 2022, whichever comes first.
- All retainer or support hours on the account will be forfeited immediately following cancellation or nonpayment of The Membership Dues.
- Support hours may be used toward 1-1 Training, Projects, Consultations, Remote Support, and Mac Services.
- Support time is billed in 15-minute increments. On-Site Visits require a minimum 1-hour charge, and trip charge.*
- On-Site Visit trip charges will be calculated using Google Maps according to the distance to the Member’s designated location from the nearest service provider location.*
- Emergency requests or appointments scheduled outside of regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM) will be assessed at 1.5x regular time, and 2.5x on weekends.
- All Appointments should be arranged in advance by booking online at www.mymacmentor.com, or calling 303-292-0049.
- Any Appointments cancelled with less than a 24 hour window, or no-shows, will be subject to a Cancellation Fee equal to a one hour charge.
- My Mac Mentor and its parent company Virtua Consulting reserves the right to adjust terms of this agreement at any time for any reason, and Members will be notified.
- We love working with happy people! Please speak with us if you have any questions or concerns.
*On-site visits and in-person sessions are limited by location. See our booking page for availability. Remote sessions may be scheduled at all times.