The MacSpa Memberships
The most comprehensive support plan for you and your Apple products
without the stress, hassles, or overly complicated "tech-speak."
Do you ever wish you had your own personal technical support assistant?
You love your Apple devices! But...they evolve fast and sometimes you can get stuck.
Or maybe you just want to get the most out of the creativity and power they offer....without the condescending technicians or stress. A MacSpa membership may be perfect for you.
- a stay-at-home parent, retiree, or household manager looking to expand your creativity, enhance your cyber security, or optimize the performance of your devices...
- an entrepreneur, solo-preneur, or professional who wants to improve your business and efficiency by leveraging the power of your devices...
- a student, teacher, or job-seeker who wants to enhance your skill set and stay on the cutting edge...
...then you are in the right place! We have a plan for you.
With a Membership,
Personal Support SessionsMemberships come with credits to use toward consulting and personal Zoom sessions for technical support, setting up new products or software, and help with projects. (One credit = one hour.) Credits refresh with each annual renewal, and unused credits roll over into the next year.
- Unlimited access to our entire video library of classes on all the most popular topics to help you get the most from your Mac, iPad, or iPhone, and other technologies, available 24/7, and updated to stay current.
- Unlimited access to live classes and workshops, scheduled 6 days a week, plus, weekly live Q&A sessions for quick questions and community support (all live sessions on Zoom).
Member Discount on all MacSpa ServicesSave 10% to 42% off the hourly rate on all services and additional sessions if your credits run out.
24/7 Remote Mac MaintenanceWith our powerful and lightweight software, The MacSpa MD, your Mac is monitored for issues, to help prevent problems before they become catastrophic.
A Mac MentorPersonal support and interaction with our team of Mac Mentors who work with you in sessions, classes, Q&A, and check in regularly to make sure your tech is running smoothly.
A CommunityCommunity support and interaction with others in the member community.
Mac Bits NewsletterWe send timely tips and advice each month, as well as occasional special deals, for members only.
Peace of MindYou're in good hands, and our track record speaks for itself. We are not only experts in many areas, we take great care in finding solutions to help you succeed and meet your goals. We work hard to earn your trust in being your go-to for all things tech.
"I’ve known Amy for over a decade and really enjoy her approach to teaching technology. Amy and her team make every effort to make your experience seamless."
PAUL DOCKTOR, MD
Choose Your Membership and Get Started Today
"Best money ever spent. The team at The MacSpa are fantastic. The process is simple, you set up a time to receive a call, they call on time and fix your problem. Extremely knowledgeable team."
"The MacSpa class I took really helped me understand how to organize my Photos effectively. I’ve also had them update my Mac and they did a great job. My older Mac is running like new."
“The MacSpa is the best to keep your MacOS or iOS device rested, refreshed, and ready to go! They have kept my family of Macs humming along for years. I strongly recommend them!”
What’s Inside the Member Library
• Getting Started guide
• Helpful links
23 core classes and workshops including:
• Intro to Mac and MacOS
• Intro to iOS
• Managing Passwords with 1Password
• Demystifying the "Cloud"
• Productivity apps on Mac and iPad
• Using Google Apps
Class videos are available instantly when you sign up, and you'll be able to sign up for daily scheduled LIVE classes and workshops, topics repeat 1-2 times per month.
• Access to Members-only weekly live Q&A sessions.
• Members-only tips, communications and bonus material.
+ Bonuses (see below)
When you sign up now, receive these additional bonuses!
Apple Product Buying Guide
If you're considering purchasing a new Mac or iPad, we've created a comprehensive PDF guide to help you make the right decision!
(A $139 Value)
Understanding Privacy Settings video tutorial
The latest tips and insights to managing all the privacy settings on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
Here’s what you’re getting when you sign up today:
A comprehensive Membership Plan including Mac Maintenance, Unlimited Classes and Workshops, Q&A Sessions, Support Credits, Members-only communications and discounts:
up to $4,016 value
• Bonus 1 - $139 value
• Bonus 2 - $39 value
Total Value: up to $4,194
But with a Membership, you’ll get comprehensive support and access to everything for just:
$384 - $1,560/year
Choose Your Membership and Get Started Today!
We are confident we are providing the most comprehensive plan to keep your Mac healthy and help you learn more and do more with your technology.
If you have at least one personal support call or session and attend at least one class within the first 30 days of signing up, and did not learn something new or solve a problem, and were not satisfied with your experience, email [email protected] to let us know how we did not meet your expectations, and we will refund the remainder of your Membership fee (if paid for the year), and cancel your Membership.
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for a Membership
How much do services cost if I don't have a Membership? What are my savings?
What are Credits?
What is the difference in the Membership levels? Which one should I get?
Macs "just work" and "don't get viruses." What do I need your services for?
Can't I get free support elsewhere?
How do I access the content?
What if you can't help me with the questions I have?
What is the cancellation policy?
Choose Your Membership and Get Started Today
Still thinking about it?
A Mac Membership is PERFECT for you if…
- You just got a new Mac and want to start off on the right track with setup and continued learning.
- You've been struggling with tech issues here and there for years, and are tired of wasting time figuring out everything on your own.
- You've been meaning to tackle a big project for some time and finally ready to dive in and get it done.
- You are ready to take control over your tech life and learn to overcome confusion and frustration.
- You already spend at least 4 hours per year on tech support calls, troubleshooting, setting up family or office computers, etc.
- You are concerned with malware, online safety and privacy, and would like to feel more secure.
- You are excited to learn more about your Apple tech and explore your curiosities or inner nerd!
I can’t wait for you to join our Member community!
When I developed a subscription Membership plan for regular everyday Mac users in 2015, very few service providers in the US were doing it. I knew it would be a huge value to so many people searching for answers in a PC world, and who wanted to take their learning and joy with technology further.
Committing to learning and doing more with your tech, and hiring a team to teach and support you along the way is a giant leap in the direction of gaining more freedom and confidence with a mentor and ally, as we navigate this complex world of tech together.
If you've been searching for the right place to go for all your Apple and related tech needs, you made it, the search ends here!
If you're still uncertain, you are backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee. I invite you to give us a try!
Amy McKnight, President, The MacSpa